mercredi 24 décembre 2014

It's what I don't understand

They ask me, what could we do. I just say that if God does not give me imperium victoria, I just can't find a solution to what God did.

How can I find a solution if the police are stealing cars and stealing house and the worts, raping pretty girls in town?

How can I find a solution that Ford and the rest of the cars maker stole billions in 80 years?

Sorry but there is no solution to that.

What is a nation? And what is the enemy of the nation?
You claim that some society are worts than saddam in the u.s?

Congrats God. Congrats.

I just want to poin that IT MAKE NO SENSE. I don't have the solution. Let's go back to the farms and W will be happy because he got a nice reserve of coke in the bunker.

Hey, a nation is supposed to be for to make it work Serge Picard Québecois. So all the rest. NOT HUSSEIN.

HO AND LAST THING RAPING IS OWN CHILD IS NOT REALLY NORMAL YOU KNOW.

CONGRATS!

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire