mardi 30 décembre 2014

For the ranks of the nation or the society

First they are not my rank, it's their rank and their shit. Second, for what they did to me, I doubt I'll be please to offer them gift.

Now it appear that because my race did not take the power since the farms and do no own it right now, it appear that the ranks are not what I'll do at all. And from what I heard it may cause production problem and other problems not state here and such as elite scramble.

So it appear that at first, if I take command, I'll keep the same rank. But as a remember, rank are an obligation on some case, not all. There is no way that I'm going to give good ranks to people that does not work or do nothing here almost. Example, the bac à ouvrier and métier. For those who work and does their military duty also, they need rank. So I'll keep these rank at first and btw, rank is for military order and working management, not for getting cock suck. Than I won't hide it that I'm probably going to give the rank to other gene than right now. For my agenda and also maybe because and also as a must, for fixing the problems that cause the bad gene with high rank.

We could speak about an homogenie for the rank in the nation, not sure for now. So I will join one society and admin it. Others are not mine, so it's your problem. Otherwise I need to take charge of the other society or the nation homogenie.

Also, I say that the rank are not for getting cock suck, nor for getting the beauty. How they have wife and gf, just use you're brain about what I said in the cosmos. Of course, some rank and class and tittle could have the obligation to match with same class, tittle but even in this situation, cruise and use my books to understand how to share the tv and xbox.
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire