mardi 30 décembre 2014

So again what are the possibility with me and what I'm going to do if I'm elected

As a remember, I pretend that anybody here, in command of something are somehow elected in their society or in the nation. Imperium victoria can be given but not for being elected or intersupporté. He can give that to protect some people. They can have an influence in the cosmos or in the media but they can't be at command without some sort of democracy called intersupportation.

This said, there is some possibility with me:
First I stay like I am.
Second I do what I do with more cash and a greater rate of life.
I could have a lower rate of life.
Than come the philosopher king that don't know that much, look like me and give order such as do the aqueduc in montreal asap and other order possibility will come. In this possibility, again, I can have what I do, more or less.
Than come the King with a royal state. In this situtation, I can only be very rich.
Than come the Aboslute king with a royal state, in this situation, I can only be very rich.
And finally, there is another possibility and it is that I find financement and live better and do what I do.
In all situation, I can have a lot of info and compute it. Or less and don't give much opinion.
I just did give my opinion, my international one on steam 2 minutes ago. From info to philosophic opinion.

Now what I'm seeking for is getting elected and this is because God ask me to. If I get elected by a lot in Quebec territory, I'm going to make most likely a royal state and when I'll be in command I'll say that I'm the king with a royal state. When I'll be there, I'll explain more what I'm going to do and what other nation need to do. BUT REMEMBER TO COME WITH ME YOU NEED TO BE ELECTED ACCORDING TO MY THEORY OF HOW IT WORK ON EARTH.

 Edit to the caps from my new though:
There is the elected and the team of the elected. While they don't need to be elected, I suggest that they need to be for sure somehow correct to the population demand.















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire