mardi 30 décembre 2014

How the society hierarchy would work imo

And also, there is the bac à ouvrier et metier that are not ranked in my idea.

For the society core and the members of it, it would work like this:
It's good to say that the reason why it need such a hierarchy is to gather vote and deploy the order and the rest of the messages from the upper level to the lower level. Not for sex bs and calling bs. Either for knowing who got the cash. This is all decided at the top level and vote to the bottom.

So I say that they should be grouped in age. So when they are 5 and ready to start their complicated life they will be grouped in something like 30, 15 male, 15 girls and randomly chosen from a group of 4-5-6 years old. I don't really think classing them in beauty is real good idea and I prefer for that matter that beauty is not consider at all. The reason to that is that inequity of the beauty class in my sex view of the world is enough and placing them in class of beauty will create some major health problem for the ugly. As a remember, these group has nothing to do with sex, it's about gathering vote and order from the top. How could I do that without such hierarchy? Of course the computer could help us these day but for now, I'd prefer to keep the computer out of this story and keep the good old system. Now of course these age strates are connected, the older need to talk to the younger.

30 kids, 1 group connecter.

The group connecter is connected to 1 connecting post. And this connecting post have 30 other connecter.

The connecting post is connected to the top level of the society.

For how they have sex, well they just find someone they want in the same society and they need to respect the age and the beauty class in most case. This depend, I just say, no rape.

That's my view of the whole thing. A plan need to be done and that's it.

Show me yours!




 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire