jeudi 25 décembre 2014

So what I have figure out this morning and so on

It's hard to hide, they ask me something in exchange of receiving the goodies. Like if they don't do that to others. And if I have to build a royal state, I'm even going to need to do it myself. Now as a note, it's not because you're right or ok with God or with the cause that you got the goodies looking at their situation which is a total catastrophy and knowing that some people in this and even in all case could have start to use this system for the own shake instead for the cause. This is call curruption btw.

Now for the things I see on tv, radio and net. I claim that God gave the control to my stuff to an organization that could be the fm and its affiliated. Also, in my book and according to what I've find out, the public system is own my the male organization and the female organization did not take this function or market of the soceity. I say this because I don't believe that not a women in our society is a leader or a cheif and in the stuff I've seen in my life, I think I saw like 2 woman cheif. The fact is, I know that the public is owned and administrated by mens but I don't remember why and it's God that does magic right now.

This said, I claim that a lot of tv, radio and net are women only and I claim that the pretty girls do not hide or are not hidden in the rest or in a lot of the rest of the public network that I do no have access to. There is a los the private network that I did no have access to for my whole life.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire