lundi 29 décembre 2014

No books? bs there is planty of it, it's just that they are private

Did I write something like a book on blogger? Cmon, I think I prove it can be done. Now for the books at the library, I claim most of it is a pile of bs, but some are good. I'll keep these library for the internet café it offer, and this because it's not everybody imo that has internet access and computer access. For the books, if it was only up to me, I'd get rid of a lot of them and keep some. I'll write some and explain to others what they need to write to put it there. But so far, I don't understand why I should give this book to everybody so I won't, just like the rest of the world does.

The whole subject, book writing need a big inquirie that could be done by me btw or another big head to say what they should write, on what they should work and write and on what class can write what and what they cannot write about. But again, this is a vague subject for me. It would require that I work a lot and have a staff and more info about intelligence class to say what should happens with book and library.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire