vendredi 24 juillet 2015

The fall of the English culture

I can't call it an empire: An empire come with a Emperor. I can't call it a Realm: A Realm come with a King. So until I found out their form of government, I'm going to call it the English culture.

Why does Ubisoft speak English? Because they are English settler? No I doubt. It's because they have economic interest for doing that. Follow my echelons to find out why they do that. So when I know it's possibly for the cars they speak English, I think it's clear that they won't speak English for ever.

Now look at what happens with me. I speak English right now and I claim it's because the French forces sold me. See I started to speak French only and got the movies. Is it a proof for you? Do I'm going to pay my own enchant?

So I want to point that because of the cars that look to be their main economy or force, they will fall and even if I wanted to do something, there is nothing to do. It is true that the whole place fall with the cars but even more for those who make the cars.

And now, I'm better be enchant because I do not speak English. I'm waiting for a deal although but we're far from it. In fact, the communication is easy and near these day but look at the gamespot pm post and this after years of fighting from me, I think I can say we're far from it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire