dimanche 26 juillet 2015

24 hours versus am/pm apppear to be a total crap

And I found the way to prove it. It require me 20 random citizen. I'm going to ask them some questions and I'll find out if it's good or not.

According to my expectation, I say that people need to convert it in am/pm to have a good time idea of the day. In this case, I'm changing it to am/pm.

Like the Imperial measure, it jam the effectiveness of the nation and it's like if we have a kind of thing that slow us down.

So for now and until I got my study running, I'm going to use the am/pm.

And also, what the hell mean am and pm? I can't find the answer anywhere. So changing that to some compatible with the English and French culture will be good. It could also fit with the Occident.

(I'll do that change when I'll be at the White House)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire