jeudi 9 juillet 2015

Capitalism need social welfare and unemployement insurance

Ok it does not work perfectly. But at least it work somehow and we all live. So until God and the bourgeoisie want to make a revolution to make it work completely, it's better to keep social welfare and chomage or I think in English unemployment insurance.

What is going on in our society for a lot of people is that a lot of worker search for jobs. They are not going to join the society of where they are trying to work. They just work for money. They work and they get money in exchange. What I call openers in bac by the way.

In these terms, I pretend that lot of these workers will loose their job because it did not work for them. And they will seek for another job.

How could these worker find a job without chomage and social welfare? How could they travel without money?

I pretend that social welfare and chomage will help use to bring the workers at the right place so they can work for our society.

Of course the unemployment insurance or said chomage in this post is not holiday. So measure need to be taken so the workers on this insurance will search for jobs. This can be easily done in my though.

And of course, social welfare has his down side. Many does not work and it cost us something. But we could have programs and measure to try to make them work. If I had the power I could even do more than that. So I'm sure that some society can work on this.

Note: It appear that the entity in Quebec for unemployment insurance is Canada and it appear that they does not share my opinion about how the workers can get this help. This is something that need to be change imo and in the past I've got that insurance even if I had fault on my own.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire