jeudi 30 juillet 2015

I'm not going on Windows 10

There is major problem with Microsoft and Windows and most of them are about security. But the reason why I don't go Win 10 is because of the online login when you enter in Windows and the fact that the network could be over anytime.

Also I claim that I've been enchant to use Windows 10 and that maybe a lot of people fought to kill it in the basement.

Windows 7 is the best Microsoft OS so far and the one that should be use imo.

The reason why I'll keep using Windows 10 on the laptop is because I'm to lazy to install Windows 7 and also I'm not even sure if the driver of this laptop is available for Windows 7. But anyway, if I can do what I want and if the basement computer is working, I'm mostly going to be on that computer because of it's speed and because I prefer use a desktop than a laptop for working even if the keyboard of my laptop appear to be better.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire