mardi 7 juillet 2015

So what we do if God does not establish a monarchy that will solve all our problems

In my case, I keep trying to have my wife and child. Like almost everybody need to do.


So what the others can do to make us live better and longer:

  • Try to assembly the sector in an entity to make a monetary emergency plan
  • Try to work on carpooling a bit
  • Bring back the natality rate by all kinds of way
  • Leave decadency and be more civilized
  • Quit drugs the week and keep it the weekend
  • Ban homosexuality, no kidding
If everybody want carpooling to not be in huge trouble when it will fall apart, we need to organize something. An entity that can organize all that. We could start by doing with support plan with the army.

That's the only thing we can do for now. Of course there is my view on the administration of all other politics I've done in political compass and other test. See the result for my opinion.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire