lundi 13 juillet 2015

Like if I'm starting a network for the king of China and Notrix

I'm sure I'm right on this. You don't open your house for random visit to anybody in town. Same for your factory. What is the difference with that and microshit? They don't even talk about the security in there and from the rumour anybody almost can access any computer because there is no security almost and even more it has been made for being hacked.

No if God want me to start a network He need to give me a good os and a good os come with a good explanation of how the security is work.

No security, no point to start a network. Keep dreaming to see my wife sucking cocks fags.

Edit: Now I can understand that if you tell me the security measure, you tell it to anybody. But if you don't find a solution to that I'm not starting a network. And anyway, I don't really understand how a  mass network could be secure without reloadable keys. Explain... If you can't than it's a no, I don't start a network for Notrix and the organized crime or any other lamers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire