vendredi 10 juillet 2015

So God talk about making a new monatery order, again

I'm not sure where God is going with that and it's good to say that if He would do that, I would not be the State. And if I become the State there is a lot of things that I can't do. For example, creating a gaming studios with the taxes and selling the video game at a high price. The tax payer does not pay or invest to have further more tax.

So we made a fictional bank and I started with nothing but paper and I've put 100 000 in the the sum of money of the bank. The only thing I was able to do with that for now is paying some worker for jobs that goes in my colour.

Ok so than God said that the Cars could accept the money. As soon as they do this, I guess that I could have put 20 000 0000 in the sum of the money. And than other store could have join. So when a lot of store join I need to do something. I need to follow the available stock amount. And if one of my store has no more stock, that's my max of sum of money I can parse.

If I had that, I'd for sure pay only for stuff that goes in my colour. I'd not going to give cash to random people in town that are not for first even Quebecers. Second, I'm most likely going to pay for work.

How it would work:
There is no paper money, this is not secure. Like if they're going to print my cash with a Lexmark. So there is a SecureX server in my bunker that has an antenna. The store will receive the directive to get connected. All the store has an ID and are registered to my order. Than those that I pay got an ID and a card. They use this card to buy on store registered to my order. The store verify with the SecureX server when sell. The store has to reload their keys each weeks or so; I have courier. It is also possible for the citizen that got cash from me to send cash to anyone on earth. Their friend just need to create an account on my server via internet and they will receive a card by the post. When na account is created, they can give money to anybody and receive from anybody.

This is it, again, I'm not sure where God is going with that...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire