vendredi 10 juillet 2015

I forgot the mention that you vote for me and my administration

Well, I was saying that those who are going to be with me are just going to be selected by me. Than I said that they need to pass echelons to be alright with me so with my electors.

But now from my new mental development with God, I say that you need to vote for me and my administration. And even if God appear to ask me to do that only with mens and evils, He could be kidding. So anyway, I'm not going to do that with evils and only mens.

So I think it can be understand that those you vote for will be similar to my colour. In the general culture they are said Saint but I don't use that word because I pretend it has catholic base. So I'll say for now Good people that have what it take to take charge of Quebec, The Commonwealth and maybe even the International.

Of course they need to pass echelon that for now are not ritual. And they for sure need a good history record. I'm not taking my enemies and I'll fight against them to not take them. And I doubt it's God want, I think he's kidding.

And no, you cannot ask me to take evils or anybody in my Party. That does not make any sense to me. I'm not going to give power to Homer because the mass ask me so. YOU explain me how could I give him some power.

Last thing, the King own the money or the R, not the joker like the lucky cards. Force me to do opposite to that. Your plan btw. Don't call me the King if I don't own the money or the R, the King is someone else and I'll fight against you call me King in that case.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire