dimanche 12 juillet 2015

My view on how the Banking should work

There is no way in hell that I'm going to let the criminals print false money. If the sum of the false money is over 0.01%, I'd do my system. 0.01% is something like 1 000 000 000 a year in Québec. And there is no way in hell that I'll let all the hacker of the world pump money in the Bank at will.

My solution is the abolition of the paper and metal money. If the computer and internet is spread at more than 80%. But this abolition need to come with a tool so the whole thing can work. The tool is a way for the citizen to exchange money. It would be websites. On this aspect, there is no security problems.

The second solution is to change how the Bank server and computer work. The problem is, it's too easy to access the sever and hack it. God does not allow me to think and remember why interac have problems. But anyway, I'll show how the Banking would work if I was at command.

The branch need to connect to the main. It need to pass over internet, phone or ondular. Tree method that can be hacked easy imo. But with my SecureX system, it get real hard for the hackers because they can't hack the wire or the signal, they need to penetrate a branch computer or the Bank server it self. And even if the breach the branch, they still have problems because they won't be able to access the server a long time if it has been reported that the computer of the branch has been stole or penetrate.

SecureX always work the same. This drawing show how it would work with the Bank, the store and the interac system. An explanation follow...

Sorry for the display bug, this blogger is the best I can get for now

Right now there is no key servers as far as I know. And my reform would be to implement one. The key server is a computer between the bank and the store. It does only give access to the bank if the key is good. And the key change each seconds. So theoretically, it is possible to set two computers on the same time at seconds precision. So when the store want to access the bank to tell it who took money, it does this at xx:xx:yy (yy=seconds). There is a key for that second in the interac computer and the keys servers has the key too. If the key is correct, the server make the deal. Only the servers can tell what is the key to interac and because the signal can be hacked, a courier will take the keys from the keyserver and bring it to the store interac computer. I expect that these keys need to be reload each month. This way, there is no way for the hacker to make a deal with the server by spoofing a store or/and using the signal link between the store and the bank.

This system explain here for interac work for all other connections. Like I said, I do not remember why I needed this for interac. I claim God jam my mind. But this example is good for the rest of the connection: For example the branch and the main Bank server.

Now the Bank server and Key server need to be secure and well guard. I'd sit on it if I was at command.

I claim that making such a system would require me less than a year if the hardware can do it. I want to say that I'm not a hardware engineer and that I'm level 5 out 10 in computer tech. So I could be mistake. Before such a thing would be done, I suggest that I get more info about computers.

By the way, I also have an encryption solution for the transmission. It work similar to SecureX drawing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire