lundi 13 juillet 2015

24 message to the kids and the new comer that wonder what is going on and who I am

=====
Note before I start: If you don't understand some terms, you need to seek for their definition. I strongly suggest to read and understand this message.
=====


Greetings new comer, I'm you centre cosmic. As you will notice, I'm going to speak to you all day long and you will listen to what is going on my cosmos and my life.

I pretend that I'm a great chief to even an Emperor or a King that has been capture and torture for all his life.

I want to say to you: On earth it's total war. You can get caught. You have the right to be a free trade man and many organization could try to enslave you. Remember that money is one thing they want from you and that you could be rich in other aspect of life like beauty; They could want to take your beauty richness by raping you.

Join my side and be prosperous! I take most people!

Good luck!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire