jeudi 2 octobre 2014

Why the dropping should be illegal

By dropping I mean lowering the price under the cost of the product.
I mean forcing the people to use a product instead of selling it and let the people choose what they want.

I pretend that if it has not been sold with the correct price, the product should not exist. Otherwise we talk about product that are force to use and this is a form of stealing.

How they do that? First example and more to come in the next post, they did not pay to rebuild the farms and the farms will collapse. Of course in that example, we're not sure if it's legitimate or stealing but in the case that the next generation need to place a lot of their force in the reconstruction of the farms instead in services for the good of the whole, we can clearly see them stealing the next generation.

There is other scheme to do dropping and pretend it's all illegal and criminal. I'm not going to explain how to do that here.

I'm not saying they should stop this activity, I'm saying it's stealing, crooking and anti democratic.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire