mercredi 8 octobre 2014

It's not my shit and it's not going to work from my expectation

Ok so I'm willing to forget all that and restart all new because of God request but listen this up: As soon as I said this in cosmos, they said ok. So I said what it's going on, they said, well we continue to cut your cock. So when I say it's not going to work, do I need to go more far than that.

So anyway let's forget that. As God request again because if it's up to me, there is no way in hell that I'm going to help these fucking maniac.

So anyway 2, let's wait until God and maybe his human friends, and maybe, also, his friends, let's wait that he give me back everything he stole to me and than we restart new.

But even there, it make no sense. I just wait for my bro to give me a bill. Same goes for them(The rest of the guy that did that me). We'll see than, I can receive the bills and forget the money they own me for 30 years of poverty and torture but I can't wait to see them giving me a bill.

It's not my shit, it's their shit. It's almost if I need to explain to them how to kill me. God cmon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire