mardi 28 octobre 2014

My market and their market

It's important to note that before reading this it is important to understand that my knowledge is low and my vocabulary is low too. We can expect a much better explanation of this when I will grow and when I know more words about institution and politics, democratic stuff.

In my realm, there is a border. Everybody in this border is québécois. As soon as they are born. Not the case in their land, they have slave and it look like that as soon as they can take out their own people for any various reason they will.

So, in my realm, it's the market that drive the whole place. The difference is, you cannot die out of bankrupt. When you bankrupt, you felt under social program that first will tell if you get the subside if not we're, the quebecers, interested, we will find something else for you. There is some help here like the joblessness program. But it appear that this could not be enough because sometimes the unlucky people need to move in new towns.

It is good to understand that such a system require high taxes or equivalency like working hours give to the state than give to the unlucky.

Good to note that I don't think this realm can be made out of what we are right now because they did so wrong that they are inpardonable. This should have been made from the farms, this is 5 century ago, NOT NOW in the future.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire