mercredi 29 octobre 2014

I'm in function

To me I do not need to do anything else than that. It's a joke when God and his friends pretend I could be the president of the u.s.

The only thing I could do more is more politics if I have access to the information and living with my gf. I could have a lot of sex maybe and also, I could possibly become a marchant. This is unclear. I'm possibly already one.

I strongly believe that I do my job, I do it well, I work hard and they are maybe just jealous of me and what God offer me in my case.

Of course I'm poor but not that much anyway and this is the funniest part about it. God could give me a lot more but I doubt he will so I will do what I do right now with a poor income and a poor rate of life until he take me out or until I die.

Peace

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire