samedi 25 octobre 2014

What do we do

Not sure yet I tend from saying everythings fine to we're about to all die. I'm quite confuse about this subject and the reason must be that I know NOTHING almost. Of course, I'm not a retard and I know a lot of stuff but I say that I'm the equivalency of someone 5 years old in my class.

So the reason why I claim everything is fine is because first I can't believe that all the damm town is about to collapse. Second, I tend to think sometimes that they and God say that we're at the end of the world because they don't want people to reproduce: And they don't want that because they just don't do any cash with that; they, the leaders or the most powerful right now.

So this said, if we're in deep shit, we have no choice to make the revolution to make it work or to go back to the 15th century and farm.

Speaking revolution, don't tell me that you are surprise if the peasant are confuse and lack of political consistency if you have teach them to smoke the shit young instead of explaining them that they should take care of this very fragile body they have. Let's start by that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire