mercredi 15 octobre 2014

For who I vote God say

Do I look like a simple peasant with no power and influence? No, I'm a great person with a lot of both. So this said I'm not going to vote on some random choice on a list without knowing anything about them.

So what I need to know to vote? I need friends in spain, friends in latin america, friends in the U.S, in Canada and so on. Friends that are willing to answer to my questions so I can tell who to vote here in Canada.

And if you want to know the question: What is the mood around in the international? Are they voting conservative or progressive? Are they at the left or at the right? The center maybe? Than with these answer I'll be able to guide the Canadians in their choice.

So until than, I don't vote here in Canada. Either in Quebec, either NOWHERE.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire