jeudi 16 octobre 2014

Beauty mean much but it's not everything

And why this is in the section politic: Because I believe that classing and custom are part of the politic. It is hidden right now to the public or to me or both and it's really in the politic for most people.

There is facial beauty, body, sex. The most important appear to be facial and sex. But if the others are not that good, than the being is not that good. So the point here is I could go with a girl that is not that pretty but have a super body and especially a super hot sex like I've seen sometimes.

Also for now, ultra beauty is not much better than beauty also said belle in my science.

There is the voice too, the way she does sex, her personality. I could go easy with a girl that is not that pretty but have a nice personality.

So all this lead to some sort of legal declassing. But in my realm this would not happens. Is my realm the real thing, the good thing, the legal regime, I doubt. And why it would not happens, this is because most people would have the chance to search on a large database; electronic these day and something else in the past.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire