samedi 4 octobre 2014

So great God ask me again to join FM

So after years of learning about what is going on, I conclude that according to God grandeur, I need to obey more.

So this morning he ask me to join FM and forgot what they did to me. To not even say to forget what they are doing right now. Imo, this is plain dumb and fuck up. So anyway I obey and say ok.

But I'm not willing to have a big homo as tuteur, so I say Landy is more likely to be  right choice. So God appear to be agree.

Than the French Charle Bourgogne try a little and I say no I'm not moving in France.

Ok than guess what, God ask me if I want drugs. I can't believe how nuts is God. Like if I do that for stupid drugs. Fuck drugs. Drugs suck.

Ho yea and listen that, God say, you're not pissed to wait. Like if I could be happier to do the thing he ask me most to have what I don't want to have.

So this is it for this episode. I claim that the leader of the FM or the masson that are under their command are plain NUTS.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire