samedi 25 octobre 2014

Bad drugs

There is good drugs and bad drugs. Both would be illegal if I had been the power.

Now appear that they decided to make it some sort of legal. Why don't they explain how it work than?  Now wait, they don't give a damm and they suicide and God let them rich. Make sense.

Now if we need a revolution, first you don't piss in your wife mouth. Second you don't use bad drugs and third if you can't steal, you can't sell bad drugs either. This kind of action is in the same branch than stealing, CRIME.

And in my book when crime is too high, the society go down. There can be some criminals but not the whole fucking town.

Note that this is unsure if I had the complete map of the society I could possibly give the right to some people to steal and crime but I'm not sure if this is going to work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire