lundi 6 octobre 2014

The solution to the declassing and the whore

I just don't have the solution to that.

According the development, it appear that I'm right to say that the pretty goes with the pretty. God back me up with very strong arguments that I can't remember right now.

So the problem I have with the whore is, who get the whore and who get the pretty one?
I do not have the answer to this beside that only the rich can have it. Not the painters.

Than for the declassing, the mens that read this and does that know perfectly that they have an army to do that and I believe that they are paid with the oil income. Why I pretend such a thing? Because the most criminals things is to steal with the oil, and than come with the declassing. So make a lot of sense to me that this gene has move to oil. It's you that know.

So they don't pay them anymore, so what the fuck could I do about it? Money don't grow on trees for me too u know.

Ho and btw, even if I had a solution, I would resist. Lucky for me, I don't. Do I look like I lie?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire