lundi 6 octobre 2014

How can I rise

This is if God don't block me and I'm not sure about this.

First of all, the most simple way is to rise my status so the people can start thinking that I'm all fine with God and that God love me and that I carry good thing and not bad luck. Than the rise of this status tell the people that a lot of people, strong one maybe, give me the green card to rise here in Quebec. I think we all know what I mean by status.

Than support. For example someone talk against me, there is many different way to correct the situation or do something about it. You can use persusation or violence or else even that I can't think about.

It is good to note that before doing both things I said in the upper paragraph, a some kind of survey need to be done in the community or the society. If the unity has turn than it's possible. Of short what I mean is, if you are 300 and 250 want to cut my balls, it appear that it is not the time to move.

These unity can be change by a lot of way: great speaker like me, God, or events such as bankrupt or trend.
In my book, if you're a simple human, don't try to change the unity.

Ok so again, I'll say it here: thanks for the support and GL.

Edit: What I'd do if I was in your situation, I'd wait for God to change my status first before supporting me. But it is not sure if you need to change before God and if it's the people that can change God mind.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire