jeudi 16 octobre 2014

What happend with me when I was young

I don't think anybody could change what I think right now of what happened when I was young and what is happening right now.

First it's good to say that if the alien is there, the story could go a little more far that what I expect but since I doubt they are here, I'll say short that God simply sold me to a varieties of enemy. And the amount of money could be impressive. Of course it is most likely not money but the equivalency is impressive and I pretend that from what I know, I'm the center of mankind nearly, that the amount is 500 000 000. I will also just show from what he could have sold me and what it look like. It look like from my expectation: For rule 1324 on the international market, we turn to agreed. England say, this is if you take out the Mak. I say that England, France, Quebec, Canada and U.S sold me to God at first and than...

Than I say that my blackmarket bought me to my famelly. And the amount is not that impressive here but still could be a nice amount. The reason why they did this is because they don't want to loose a lot when my influence. So by reducing me, my influence is very low.

Now there is also the rumour that I could be a great leader or a chef d'état. Than in this case, they prevented a putch of me. And they are doing the same thing right now.

This to not count that a lot of people don't like me and just want to hurt me. But in my book, it's money that lead my destiny and not hatered.

Another thing is how much money they made with the cams and the implant. This is where the tv and the net come.

This is it, how are you going to change my mind about that? I don't get it. Either that I'm going to believe that Gétant is the source under the shit. No, no, no. The great familly are under that, this guys is just a bookemissaire. 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire