dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Why I won't take drugs if I can (Communiqué A1-9)

If I can because God possibly will ask me to take drugs or even force me. This is for now before I try the best drugs around. I doubt I could be an addict but.

But I won't take the chance. That's one of the reason I don't want to take drugs: To become an addict.
Like if I'm going to live for my drugs like a fucking moron all over my life. When I know I'm already happy right now even under the torture I am.

The second reason which is in fact the main or first reason is for health. I claim that drugs is the reason of a lot of disease. Mostly physical but also psychological such as azimer and other bs. I say that I won't live long with drugs and living long is important to me.

Another reason is the price of it and the availability of it. I doubt I'll be rich someday and if I do, maybe this reason won't last but for now I say that you got the be very rich to have drugs. Or be in a very good situation socially. Both thing that no I way I can do for now.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire