lundi 17 octobre 2016

It's Archaic-State everywhere in my book and me

There is no State in my book. Simple explanation of that is the market division. Like if the food market is with the beauty market. Like if GM is with Ford and they are working together right now to know which one is going to close.

The market divide the Nation and I will make you remember that the State in my definition is an entity that administer the Nation. Not produce food or produce car. Those that administer the food are in the Archaic-State. Those that decide which bridges are going to be build are in the Archaic-State.

It is unknown to me what the government does in this story but I will say again what I'm saying in the cosmos about that them lately: They are only here to cover the whole bs. Same thing goes for all the medias almost.

So what I need to do in the case that God want me to be a King or an Emperor is to find these division that make the Archaic-State and take command of them. I could unify them, reform them to make it work or make it work better.

The good point here with me is that I can tell them what to do easily since I can talk to everybody. So I already told them what to do. So I'm not even sure if it's absolutely needed to know them in cosmos or in real.

So I just need more info, a official website or a personal note taker and that's it, I do my job of Emperor or King.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire