dimanche 9 octobre 2016

How the State and the society is working imo

For now from what I know but I bet I'm really in.

It's good to point that I could make a diagram that explain it all in a picture but I'd need someone that know how to make diagram.

 

***

I claim that how it work from what I know and because we're divided by the market that there is no State in my region. A State is an unified entity under a chief or said a King that administer the Nation(So the same organization like the Red State). So right now, I claim that we have an Archaic State in the region. This mean that the State is divided in organizations. I claim that there is a lot of organization and some of them have some function of the State.

An organization have difference chief, are in a different region and most importantly are in a different market.   

It is important to understand my definition of State. What God ask me to become and the term come from the culture, I did not create it.

State: Unified(Same name of tittle and rank and so on) human entity under a chief that manage the Nation.
Archaic State(AState): Human entity that manage the Nation.

The people that own the cash and the power are not absolutely the AState imo. They are possibly what I call and what also come from the general culture btw, the establishment. Unless the person in question pay people for work or living. And they of course need to pay them to do the Nationalism, not fucking destroy the town. In the case that they pay people* to destroy to town or any bs of this kind, they are the invaders AState. 

* There is the State society, société d'État and the company(Theoric). A State society and an entity that take cash from the bank network. A company is a entity that take cash from the money income of their sell. They are in what I call the market economy.

The market economy is those that are in business and make their own cash. Note that this is just a name for this, we're all the market, or the market economy.

Than after the AState at the mean time, we got the society and the organization. There is many kind of organization. The society is an entity that has rank, tittle and function. I claim that this society are "assemblé" under deal and share the money, work and more.

And I say that some society or organization have a part of the State.  

For the U.S and Québec gov, I don't know what they do here. It's kept secret to me. But I think I can say they are possibly something like I am, which is a governor and call a government when there is a lot of people governing. Or they could be major part of the State and one of the head of it. I'd another head of the Archaic State.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire