vendredi 28 octobre 2016

We could have a Factional-State finally

It come to my mind, surely because of God, that all the cars I meet when I drive a car does not contain any pretty girls. And I'm agree with God, most girls of my age are pretty to my eyes in real.

This said, it appear there is a transport order already.

And also, I have note that Lyne have been push to have a car to go work for someone else. Another proof that there is a transport order.

This said, only a very sophisticated command can do such a thing. So I guess they'll be able to cut the production and do the money reform.

So I'm 50% on the side that it's possible that there won't be a major jam and catastrophy.

I say that if they can do the cut, they are a Factional-State. Which mean that the State is divided in different faction. FM, KOC and so on.

Note that this does not change anything with me. I keep waiting for God to cut the bs.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire