vendredi 7 octobre 2016

Why humans attack me(Again, in English)(Communiqué 00211)

So since I'm more woke up and I know more about everything, I'm going to re-rewrite this. Here the original post.

There is an operation of covering the reality by my enemy GF Karine Aubin and some other people. I claim they try to hide the reality with the homosexuality problem. I also claim they are number 2.

So I claim that my most important problem is due to international war. Due to the fact that Québec is a conquered Nation by the English Archaic Empire and betrayed by France.

So(In order):

  1. Rival Nation and mostly Canada, U.S, UK and France
  2. National Traitor
  3. Rival Agent
  4. Rival market (That include those that I mess up with information such as battery and car gas)
  5. Illegal striker
  6. Mass media
  7. Evils
  8. High criminals(Crime against humanity)
  9. Criminals
  10. The masculine(Those that shit on girls all day long..)
  11. And funny thing, imo, the homosexual
  12. The crazy or ill
  13. The feminine
So the reason why Québec have let me down and sell me is probably because I have too much enemy and it was too hard to defend me. France probably could not help me out because of their Status with Québec Nation before I'm born.

I can prove that they are nationalist with the protectionist campaign they does with the gaming industries(No games from outside France, Québec, Canada and U.S is permit).

And I say that the English Archaic Empire can't take me because I'm not born English speaker and because at my grade(or more social rank like I'm saying) they cannot take someone that betray his nation even if I could quit Québec without been call a betrayer in my science(They let me down, they betrayed me).

Ho and God hate me...

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire