samedi 1 octobre 2016

In the case the roads does not jam

I'm not sure why God let me believe that. I guess it's because I'm all alone and not supported that he misinform me like this. Plus, I have a theory that say the reason why He and they let me believe that is because they don't want the natality to reach normality. And if it does not jam, I say they are probably well organized with even maybe a solid unified State. What they're going to do is in my book cut some production and establish some transport order.

So anyway if the roads does not jam, in my case what I'm going to do is exactly the same as now. So seeking for girls and having a family and of course a good rate of life. And I'm willing to join a society but like I said in the cosmos they need to present themselves, tell me what they want and what they offer. Otherwise as long as God protect me and give me this power, I'm going to stay like this.

I would also do this and of course I'm going to try take the power. I could need to be elected/supported. And I doubt I'm going to take the power because nobody appear to be interested in me.

And I'll finish this by saying that computer will be by far my most important object. I'm looking for sport and other activities to preserve my private life and get rid of cheating.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire