vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Why I want to have child, for Karine...

First I think that having child is one of the most good thing for a healthy couple. Yes, a couple that love each other will want to have child of each other. Than it's the most good thing because it will bring me a lot of fun, happiness, pride, challenge and of course I must forget other stuff.

Also it's a duty. It's not like you can do the opposite to me. Because everybody should reproduce.
And as a major chief of man of influence, I need to show the example to everybody.

It's also a proof of life success: Only those who did well enough will be able to reproduce with God. Or most people that reproduce have succeed.

And I'm not afraid to work. I like to work. It's all good for us(Québecers) and me.

Like I said, I'm sure that I could find a lot more of argument. As you can understand, I doubt you can make me change me mind on that.

Btw, what is idea of God to match me with a girl that don't want kid and don't want to work? I don't get it. I'm afraid Karine, that we're not meant to be together.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire