vendredi 28 octobre 2016

I want to make note everybody that God does not give me nothing(A1-10)

It appear that God does not give me human product. Not nothing.

It was a time that God was not giving me anything. But by waking me up and giving me a lot of intelligence, I say that God gave me or give a lot.

What God give me:
  • My awesome job that make me don't want to do anything but it
  • My Honor
  • My intelligence
  • My freedom
  • My clean appartment
  • My great girlfriends 
  • A somehow car
  • My potential beauty
  • My charm
  • My skillz
  • Some great games
  • A nice computer
  • Some nice could program such as blogger
  • A nice laptop
Note that it was not written in order importance and that I have not the tool yet to make an order without more work that God does not allow me to do.

And I want to point again that what appear God don't give me or ever did is human product.
Compare to the high social rank people that have infinite human product almost.

 What also God don't give me is a cock and beauty. So I'm in hell like 5% of the pop on that.

And I'll close that with my job, I don't need much.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire