dimanche 30 août 2015

Programs and website I want/need

So God ask me to write that.

The programs listed are not in importance but what crossed my mind first.

Email server with a good client. I'll forward my ip to a dns.

IRC server and better client that MIRC. I'm searching for something with a profile and photo of the user and it should contain a lot of options and stuff like mods.

Stylish for Firefox with better database

All the Firefox Addons

A good sms with icq99 style but not as gay

File explorer with recent shortcut

A better diary that look like SmartDiary with not cloud database

A good backup system

A good diagram maker for my team, can be very professional

Microsoft Office

Voice command, I know it need a class

Mods for Windows with sound. Good software that let try mods quickly and easy

Something like winamp but the mp3 browser should contain disk files tree until I got better quality mp3

Working teamviewer

Network viewer. I expect to have a lot of ondular network

Why not complete software database? So I can search for myself? Not just to choose them but because I'm going to find a lot of stuff there if it's not bs portal; Like for example: Most popular today. Ho and btw, if I can I choose open source. Let us watch the free virus program.

Fast Stone rezize I need that but it need a fix

Newgroup client for forums but files. I could also need one for files.

Good ftp client and server. I can already find that but I need cash.

------
Website
------

Let's start by the most important, I'm seeking for a site that have photo of girls that is manage by girls that are not whore. And I'm seeking for an invitation not to force her. Fags stay away.

The major portal with trend. I'll try some and take one. A portal that does not come with a presentation of the owner, keep it. I don't hang with the mafia.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire