mercredi 5 août 2015

About my view of how work capitalism and me

As we know, I try to join the assembly of Québec and so the capitalism regime.

And this is how I view how it could work, how could capitalism work:

We are all Quebecers almost. Notion on this are far in the past and the blog can be and search to find stuff about nationalism notion. The chief and the leaders and the great people are assembled in the cosmos. There is many organization and society that form Québec. There is administration of this organization that are united via the assembly and form the archaic state.

Now they have deal to share the money and other goods. They have deal to export and import in the world. And a lot of other deals.

What I claim that we need to do to make work the capitalism and so let the private business run is a find a deal so the nation and capitalism work. We need to share everything and I'll try to be in and get my part. Which is huge btw if I can. I won't that hide that I even try to become a King with a large share.

So if the Quebecers want to do that with me, they'll need to give me a lot of info and present me the leaders of the major organization so we can start negotiate.

In the capitalism, a theories said that it is possible for almost everybody to keep their business. But there is rules and laws for all that need to be respect. I won't list them all here but it look like everybody need to have child, homosexuality illegal and classing a must. School mandatory and so on.

I suggest to wait that God make his proof and become normative before doing that with me.

Good Luck Friends and allies if it start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire