mercredi 26 août 2015

I need oil: My future project for progressism, efficiency and world domination

As we know, I focus very much on progress. Some of my project are very good for our mode of life. Some others are very efficient and could lead us to major world domination.

It's the polymer or plastic revolution. Changing the concrete for plastic or what I call polymer.

My first and important project to keep out mode of life, I mean the cars is the polymer brides. I've seen a video about a bridge made this way and I expect this to be what we need to do. And we need to do it right now. With this, the polymer, no more corrosion, no more build to remake. We save a lot of cash with time and we do not have the charge to remake the bridge anymore.

My second project is the water pipe. Again, with this, no more corrosion and no more need to remake the pipe. We save a lot with time.

My third project is not the most important but the most economic: Passing to very high density housing. So city similar to New York without any problem of collapsing and domino. The base will be made in polymer instead of concrete which mean no corrosion, which mean large building good for ever. This project will lead us to world domination imo because it us save so much cash that we can expand in a lot of other stuff.

So I need oil. And if I start, I pretend I need oil in 5 years.

Finally, I'll repeat that if we want God on our side, we better seek and work for progress because I'm sure God want his space ship asap.

I know I'm not 100% ready and very ignorant and I'm not even sure if poleymer has no corrosion but I'd go for it as soon as I know. So you know. As soon as I get information, I'm ready to manage the whole place.

Keep working hard for our base!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire