dimanche 16 août 2015

Yahoo answer to Royal Red Society

So I was not sure if I needed to post that in Mat Marceau blog or even High Tech; Because I think it's important for the leaders and the brain or the more intelligent to help the less intelligent in all situation, I think it's important that in modernity this help goes digital.

So this is how my Answer website would look like. For this thing, I think a web site could be better than a newsgroup client but I'm not sure. Maybe it could be done for both later.

A thing that is important to say is that I don't help anybody and especially my enemy until it's good for me. So this web site would be for the members of the Red Society. The duty of a member of the Red Society is to use this site for at least 30 minutes daily and it will be report to the command if it has not been done.

There is two part of the site, the duty and the entertainment. Yes, some people like me could have fun to answer question or like me having fun helping people so they can do that in their free time. The duty part if the 30 minutes everybody and maybe some people need to give to the Red Society Mini-State.

Both part have the same login and this login is the national ID with a password.

For the benevolent part, the user need to choose the category that he wish to answer first. Than of course he can choose to read all the questions of all the category.

For the duty part, the user will need to select his function if not already appointed by the central command. From that, the question that need to be answer will be chosen by a great system. The system will be as that:

There is level of importance of the question. The most important will be first on the list. Bad importance question need to be report and corrected by the Millice. The user will answer the most potent question according to his function. For now the system is kind of blur in my mind but it will get great with time and I doubt I'd be the one working on that. Most likely more a social agent with a lot of knowledge about function and what this function does. But the system need to follow the main things I've said in this article unless proven wrong on a forum. If this system does not show potent question for the user, the user is free to leave.

Welcome in the 21st century,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire