samedi 15 août 2015

One possible solution for securing Windows right now

Right now because I already did it but it's for sure not at his best and not really fun to use. This solution was given by Bill Gates and it's the sandbox solution or the virtual machine: A Windows in Windows.

Yes, a Windows run by Windows. I already did it 10 years ago for my class. The software exist already. But like I said, better could be done so when you click on a game or program it will start in the sandbox automatically and when closing the program no virus can run. Only the sandbox OS can be infected.

This for sure work. And with a good sandbox program, it's maybe possible to have many Windows install in a computer especially with large disk.

Of course it is important to understand that the sandbox os could be infected by a virus but with a good sandbox, no way he get out and infect the real os. Also good to point that normally in a sandbox there is no sensitive data in it: So the virus cannot steal data.

Also I can't find a sandbox program around. But I installed a virtual machine 10 years ago and I think Microsoft was making the program.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire