jeudi 20 août 2015

What I need from the hardware maker for now

Of course I'd need a class about how it work but it could also be kept secret. But what I need anyway is:

A computer without backdoor and no os installed.
The possibility to put a password to access the bios and flash it.
The possibility to tell to the computer on which device it can boot.

From that I'll do the rest and it will be secure.

Of course, right now, they could make a mandatory password for access and flashing. This way, Windows or any other os will need to ask for a password to access it. Note that the password should be change after all change. So in theory the OS should not want access to the bios often unless the bios have been made correctly and that some function are not available without password or right change in bios: Example flash bios.

I'm sure my OS could be secure and spread and even offer other company the possibility to make software for it. I just need good and trustable programmers. A OS does not require that much time to be program imo. Of course it would not been as good as Windows. Rather be safe than complete in software and options.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire