mardi 18 août 2015

So what is going to happens (communiqué 007)

First with me, I'm not going to find any society imo. So I won't have everything from one. But I expect that God could give me some more as soon as he quit to bold me. So I could have more within time. He does not need a society to give me stuff, He got a lot of power.

Now for the nation level of the story. I think we're going to continue like this with the effect I have on the nation that could be more as God will. I mean, by raisin my status I could gain power but also God can make stuff with me so things change for the good.

Than major will collapse and we're going to all stop to work. People that work will loose their car for a long time and will need to back home walking.

There is many organization and society right now and they are almost all unknown of me right now. So when it will collapse, I claim that many of these organization will be in huge trouble, will cease to exist, will not have the same power as before. I say that some society could have 10x less power than now. And others like the car industries will almost die.

Than the people won't be able to suicide, God won't allow them to do so. So they're going to rebuild organization of all kind and society and they're going to find a new deal to make it work. Most likely a communist deal and maybe from these deal a new nation, Québec 2 if I got a lot of power will be created and will start to run.

Good Luck with that dear friend and allies and don't quit working hard for our base

Edit:

I say it's maybe when they will rebuild that some could be interested in me. Even with what happens of what I know of them. According to the rumours, Napoleon needed revolution to pass so Hitler too.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire