vendredi 14 août 2015

Efficiency progressim, job mutation


Let's take for example the physical mail: There is no need for a postman on each house door. There is the communal box. This way, the citizen can go take the mail and it's not require to have as much postman. The downside are minimal with communal box but with carpooling I admit that we could have problems. But anyway, I'm for communal box btw.

The reason why I'm for communal box is because there is no need of that many postman imo. So in a perfect situation, we can save this human resource for something else. Something else that will bring us good to all of us: Like more jewels or anything.

Good to make note to people that I think the reason some use this politics is to save cash and possibly live rich out it. Which is far from what I'm doing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire