mercredi 2 septembre 2015

So what we need to do

This is in the case that the people is interested to find a solution to all our problem and avoid to loose cars and do the death walk to return home.

I need to be elected at 90% of the nation to be able to put in place a Royal State.
If this would happens, the first order will be ALL CEASE TO WORK and use the cars. Nobody use the car beside full car pooling.
Than I'll start building my Royal State.
I need computer and the network said the internet could be useful.
Than I need to take the candidate application for all Royal Bureau.
I need to select them, I expect it would take me a month.
Meanwhile I need to start SecureX OS for the computers of the State.
Than I need to make the car pooling either with SecureX or the existing network. Most likely, I'd use the current network because SecureX won't be ready.
Than I need to move a lot of people and possibly make vote.
Meanwhile I'll start to get information about the nation and most importantly about the current social hierarchy.
Than the car pooling is engage.
Than I need to work on the State to make it work well.
Than I'll tell what is the rest that need to be done, expect vote.

I don't know any other solution than that.

If God give me power, it's about the same anyway!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire