lundi 14 septembre 2015

How my encryption is working now. Name: Fractional Clock encryption for Client-Server Transmission

I write this in English because I think more people around me understand this language.

If you don't know what to do, if you don't know how to encrypt, I suggest to do mine.

Frac ----> 1/2 <---- Dem

Both computer need to be set on the same clock, nano precision.

All transmission are in packets of 100 bytes. One Byte = 1 digit. 1010 = 4 bytes.

The clock will receive from a generator 4 dem for each time. So 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1,16. Time 1 is seconds, time 2 is minutes, time 3 is hours.

When the clock hit 12:30:25, there is 4 dem for each clock.

Now I'm going to devide the paquet in the numbers of dem I have.

100 divided by 12 dem = 8 and so.

The 12 series location in the packet is appointed by generator. The series is a term in that model.
So first dem will change the first series digit to (randomly generated)

What it does:

It change the 100 bytes for something else randomly generated. The server change the bytes and the client know the keys with the common clock.

***
I'm not claiming that this encryption is totally secure. I'm not in encryption and this need to be test. It's the only one I got. I admit that programming this is mind blowing and maybe take some times to even me.

If you read this a lot you should understand if you're smart. I'm sure I can understand what I wrote.

Update: I can't even understand my own stuff after a day, But I could work on the article to explain it to me so for all. But God does not allow to work more on it. The moral of this story is that something like this need to writen and than read days after been writen and edited so the own writer can understand and so all.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire