lundi 28 septembre 2015

The car or the bus in the New World

It appear that some miss it: It must be because the whole upper class and dominant class hide it and don't talk about it: The revolution of the transport will be force and the world won't be the same; I even say now that it will be a New World with another way to transport ourselves.

Now this lead us to a question, should we keep the car or should we go with public transport and so the bus and train. And the reason why I bring this question is because I'm sure that when things will change about transport in our country, when the roads will collapse, the car won't be love at all and all will hate it to the point that the question of the bus or the car will able to be bring. Now because I have no affair with the car industries and because either what I do they take me out imo, I see no problem to start bringing the question.

So far, I did not though that much about the question. I need to work on it. And why I'm alone? We need to make study about the subject so we can make up our minds. I think that both transport has its good and bad points.

So I'll do my study and I'll bring the result. Others could do it and bring me the result. Than I'll announce it here and we're going to vote. For who vote, it will be more clear when I'll get more info about intelligence class and social hierarchy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire