dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Carpooling will be hard


Before I start this article, remember that I'm an ignorant and that there could be other solution to this like knowing well the social hierarchy and spot the criminal or Crotus that way.
***
I pretend that we can stop the criminals and they can be criminals. I pretend that they can avoid carpooling and mess our world completely and we can stop them. 

So I say that when we start carpooling, we're going to have a lot of Crotus assholes that drive the cars like if there is no problem. So I say that we need a big mechanized Millicia to hunt them down. And they need hammer with MG on it. They need to shoot at sight the Crotus.

This is how I pretend it should work: There is the roads and the boulevard. There is the car carpooled and the car not full. There is those that go take the other carpooler and there is the Crotus. So to find the Crotus everybody that are not 4 in the cars need to use the boulevard at the right lane only with a max speed of 30km/h. That way, the Millicia will be able to find the Crotus. They can arrest the car and do a check up. If they don't stop, they shoot on sight. If they caught them: Max torture.

***
IMPORTANT NOTE
The mechanized Millicia need to shot only on clear target and avoid to shoot the civil and the house. I need to do a drawing to explain how they need to do that.
***

In my case, I do not only do that. I will also take out with max torture any Crotus that claim they are going to do that when carpooling start.


Good luck and keep work hard for us and God.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire