mardi 8 septembre 2015

My phase for starting carpooling

Note that this is somehow a draft and I could work on it a lot.

Phase:


  1. Get elected
  2. Find a general for each Bureau
  3. Do a global cencus
  4. Make the math about how much car can use the roads
  5. 6x less car can use the roads
  6. The other that we keep need to move or work at home
  7. Make the software and the system so some can work at home
  8. Ready up the 24 CAT machine with all the stuff require
  9. Choose which bridge to pick up
  10. Make an emergency plan for the CAT when some fall
  11. Make an emergency plan for the people that use car when so fall

I pretend it would take me like 3 month to do that. I need a good team and most importantly a network and good software engineer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire