vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Who work more or does the greatest

This questions has been bring in my mind a while back with the echo of some people that claim their work are much greater than mine.

Here an example of the work: http://hight3ch.com/aidaprima-cruise-ship-full-construction-time-lapse/
And it goes with this the computer hardware and the cars and a lot of other stuff.

So I'm agree to say that right now they does much more than me. But I will say that speaking to the whole planet at once all day long is not nothing either.

Than I'll say that if I want to reach their greatness, I'll need to be at the command of a E State I would have done by myself and get more stuff like TV emissions of my politics and games. With the E competition I could do if I'm in a good position.

I'm kind of agree that even than, I'd not say that I'm much bigger but maybe somehow even. Owning the power is not nothing and I believe it could be only given to people that are great. Also, if I reborn or if my bro, that are like me, clone, they will be boss of the interplanetary someday and tell me this is nothing.

Edit:
Quite more dangerous as we can see what happens to me.

Edit2:
When I started here in the cosmos, the first guy I started to speak with so I guess the who YOU sent me said that me and my bro never did anything for mankind. Today I'm now an major player of the revolution and more.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire